At the airport and leaving the airport:
- If you’re picking up a hire car, all the desks are immediately outside the arrivals area. Occasionally, some car hire firms will ask you to exit the terminal, turn right and walk up past all the taxis. Carry on up the long path – slight incline – you’ll see all the car hire mini buses in the distance in the further car park where they pick you up from.
- As you come out of the terminal at Larnaca airport, follow all the blue exit signs. At the roundabout – turn left towards Larnaka and Lefkosia (to the A3). This will take you straight on to the A3 motorway. Make sure you keep to your right where it will be signposted A3 and Larnaka / Lefkosia / PARALIMNI / Nicosia.
- Now you’re on the A3 motorway, you can relax a bit as you need to follow this road for approximately 30 minutes – all the way to the end.
Leaving the A3 motorway:
- The motorway ends at a roundabout. As you approach that roundabout to keep left and take the slip road towards PROTARAS & PARALIMNI. You will join a dual carriageway.
- You will pass a furniture shop called “Rustic” on your left.
- Straight through the next roundabout just past “Rustic”.
- At the traffic lights, go straight on. You will see an Esso Petrol Station on your right.
- When you get to the next roundabout – you’ll see a big windmill in the middle. Go right towards PROTARAS.
- You’ll pass the football stadium on your left. TSOKKOS Head Office on your right. At the next roundabout, go straight on towards PROTARAS (says 3km and the E324).
- As you approach the traffic lights, move over to your right as you need to turn right there towards Kavo Gkreko and PROTARAS.
You are nearing the villa/apartment:
- Not long after you’ve turned right at the above traffic lights, you will see an EKO Petrol Station on your right-hand side. When you see that, start to slow down as you need to take the very next left-hand turn after the EKO petrol station.
- You will know it’s the correct left-hand turn as you’ll see the MANDALI Snack Bar on the corner and a post with lots of blue signs saying: Pizza Hut, Shalimar restaurant, Polyxenia Isaak Restaurant, etc.
- Carry on down the hill – the road bears left then right. You’ll see the Polycarpia Hotel in the distance. Below that hotel at the bottom of the hill is a restaurant called Bennigans. You need to turn right on the bend just before Bennigans. When you turn right you will see on your right the Mexican restaurant Speedo Gonzales.
- About 200m down that road, on your left-hand side, is the Polyxenia Development. There’s an entrance by the Bakery and another entrance further down. If you get to the beach and Blue Spice Pottery you’ve gone too far and you need to turn around.
- Drive all the way down the road towards the restaurant and cafe which is beside the beach. There is a car park at the rear of the restaurant. Park there and go inside to collect your keys if you booked accommodation from the office in the restaurant. If you arrive late at night or early in the morning, please telephone Mr Marcos the owner who will be able to give you the keys. His mobile telephone number is 00 357 995 526 82.